Happy New Year from European Bartender School!
Christmas might be over, but the festive season is still going strong. Before the New Year’s resolutions get broken, and the 2017 diets begin, it’s time to enjoy the last night of 2016, and of course you need a New Year’s Eve cocktail to bring in the upcoming year with!
Midnight Fizz Recipe
Treat yourself this New Year’s Eve with a cocktail that is classy and delicious!
- 2 Dashes of Orange Bitters
- 1.5 cl Sugar Syrup
- 1 Barspoon of Quality Spiced Liqueur e.g. Vana Tallinn
- 2 cl Fresh Lemon Juice
- 5 cl Hendrick’s Gin
- Lemon Zest
- Absinthe Spray
- Add the bitters, sugar syrup, lemon juice, spiced liqueur and gin to a chilled shaker
- Shake them all up
- Pour them a3ll into a champagne flute, make sure to strain them as you do!
- Top up the flute with cava
- Garnish with orange zest and absinthe spray
Cheers to the New Year, let’s hope 2017 is filled with all the cocktails you’ve been dreaming of!