During your time with EBS Las Vegas, you’ll stay in a luxurious pad, created exclusively for EBS students, located just 5 minutes away from the bartender school. Situated in the Royal Crest Rancheros neighbourhood, the accommodation is a huge, detached house which offers everything you need to live the American dream!
Main Indoor Facilities
- 10 bedrooms
- Free air conditioning
- 6 large bathrooms – 1 with a jacuzzi bath!
- Massive kitchen with oven, microwave, refrigerator, and sink
- Huge flat screen TV
- Free high-speed Wi-FI
- Free Netflix
- Pool table
- Air hockey table
- Free gym with weights, weight machines, and cardio machines
- Washer and dryer (use for a small cost)
- Shared bedrooms that are large and very comfortable
- Sheets, towels, and hair dryers are all included
- Walk-in closets
- A large private pool open from March – October, located just 70 metres from the main accommodation in another EBS Las Vegas property
- Large garden
- Basketball hoop
Getting around in Vegas is easy, simply walk down towards Tropicana Avenue (where the school is located), and grab the bus to get to the Strip.
There are a lot of different shops, cafés and restaurants found in the local area. Some of the most notable ones are Starbucks, the post office, Western Union, Walgreens and Walmart.
We advise you to use Uber when travelling from the airport to the accommodation. There are Uber pickups outside the airport. The trip costs around 6-10$ and takes just 5-8 minutes.
If you can, download the Uber app before you arrive, or download it when you touch down in the airport. To be able to order an Uber you need to have internet access.
2283 Bridlewood Dr