What kind of Travel Insurance do I need?

If you are travelling to the UK to train at EBS London EBS strongly recommends that you take out personal travel insurance as a European ID card is NOT always valid. Any medical expenses or hospital visits will be your responsibilty – you will be charged directly unless you take out an insurance policy that covers medical expenses. It is your own responsibility to obtain the appropriate travel insurance policy. EBS will NOT be able to assist if you have not purchased the right kind of insurance. The correct type of insurance policy is: Education or Business Abroad insurance – regular travel insurance will not be adequate.

Where is the school?

The school is located in south London, near Tower bridge, the full address is: London EBS Ltd, 100 Clements Road, Basement Unit (B001), Tower Bridge Business Complex, Tower Point, 100 Clements Road, Southwark, SE16 4DG

Where is the hostel?

The hostel is located Kings Cross and is an ideal base for students, providing easy access and transport links to all of the city’s famous attractions.

Can I buy the manual by itself?

Please contact info@barschool.net for more information, or visit our webshop.

Can I do the course without buying the study material?

Yes you can but this is not advised as you won’t have the necessary material to follow the daily classes and write tests on. Please contact info@barschool.net for more information.

Still have a question?

Try EBS Care, who will be pleased to help you, or read more at our FAQ section.


Still have questions? Speak to our very own EBS Care.


Want to know more, read our FAQ section.