During your time in Milan, you’ll stay in the New Generation Hostel Urban Città Studi located in the Città Studi district. It is the perfect area for young people to stay in Milan as the district is built around the local Polytechnic University of Milan.
The hostel has an industrial-chic design with bright, simple rooms. The hostel is very well situated, it’s only:
- A 5-minute walk to Piola Metro on line 2 – Change at Loreto or Centrale and you’ll be in the heart of the city in only 10 minutes!
- 25 minutes from the EBS Milan school
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Communal kitchen
- Shared lounge area with games room
- Vending machine
- 24-hour reception
- Baggage storage
- Shared rooms of 4 – 6
- Toilets and showers
- Towel (available for hire)
- Hair dryer (available for hire)
There are several restaurants and bars in the area, and a U2 supermarket only 5 minutes away. Make sure you check out the Birrificio Lambrate Adelchi beer factory which is less than 10 minutes’ walk from the hostel!
New generation hostel Urban Città Studi
Via Ponzio, 75
Città Studi, 20133 Milan, Italy