Terms & Conditions
September 2023 Flexi-Booking promotion
This offer grants students free Flexi-Booking insurance when they book the International Bartender Course. The offer is valid from 18 September 2023 and expires at midnight on 9 October 2023.
The offer is only valid if you book the International Bartender Course and confirm your booking within 7 days. A booking is confirmed once you've completed the full course payment. In the case of using the EBS Pay Later payment plan, a booking is confirmed when all relevant payments that are due before the first day of the course have been paid.
When you book the International Bartender Course with the code GETFLEXI, on any available dates before December 31, 2024, you’re eligible for:
- Free Flexi-Booking insurance that allows you to change your course dates, destination, and booking name as many times as you want up to 14 days before the previously selected start date of the course. Please note: this will be automatically added to your booking by using the code.
- Opportunity to enter into our EBS Pay Later plan* that allows you to pay in 6, 12, or 18 manageable instalments. Full details here.
- The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers mentioned in the EBS promotions, whether prior to or following the specific promotion period. The promotional code or any other discounts provided can not be redeemed or exchanged for cash;
- This promotion does not include accommodation for the International Bartender Course;
- This promotion is not available at the following schools: Copenhagen, Concepción, Bad Gastein, Bangalore, Mexico City, Bucharest;
- The offer is not available to the following markets: Latin America, United States of America, Australia, South Africa, Romania, India;
- The offer will be granted via the application of a promotional code and will have the value, exclusions, and limitations that were disclosed to you at the time you received it;
- Promotions are only effective if they are made available on the EBS website or EBS’ official communication channels;
- Promotions can only be used on qualifying bookings made on the EBS website. Qualifying bookings are bookings made during the specific promotion’s allocated timeframe as stated in its accompanying terms and conditions.
- A promotion cannot be added to existing bookings made prior to the promotion.
*The EBS Pay Later payment plan is only available for banks based in the UK, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, and Norway. Eligibility for the EBS Pay Later plan is dependent on a credit check. To legitimise your entry into the payment plan, you must pay the first instalment upfront, within 24 hours of approval by the third-party payment service provider. The remaining payments will be due on a monthly basis.