It’s never been so awesome to become a bartender
Use your skills and knowledge worldwide
Earn enough money to follow your dreams
Adapt bartending to your lifestyle
Discover new amazing places
25+ schools worldwide
Join your local school or go on a bartending adventure abroad
Such a nice experience at EBS London!! Teachers so kind and helpful, explaining so well...after the course we made amazing cocktails as we can get in a 5 star hotel.
Mara StellaDecember 2017, EBS London
Had a blast this month!! Learning all about bartending, meeting some of the most amazing people and living in (party) paradise!
Hanne WesemaelMay 2018, EBS Phuket
...This month has been the best of my life and I will never forget it. Now I'm a bartender and can't wait to see where this will lead me!..
Olivia AbrahamssonFeb 2017, EBS Barcelona
Had the best month of my life! Katie, Matt and Tommi thank you so much, we learned so much from you!
Kylie RijversOctober 2017, EBS New York
How does it work?
Scroll through each step of the EBS course.
Discover what you’ll learn during the course, things you’ll see, and your opportunities after graduating.
Click the button to get the student journey
Is this course for you?
Take our International Bartender Course if you want to:
- Become a certified bartender in 4 weeks
- Enhance your existing bartending abilities
- Explore a new place and make international friends
- Get away from your daily routine for a new experience
EBS Cape Town was an absolutely amazing experience. This is one of those situations where it isn’t a cliche to say it was one of the best months of my life. The EBS curriculum can take you from not knowing anything about cocktails (except drinking them) to being comfortable behind any bar. The course is hard work, but Cass and Ruann are the right people to lead you through it all. And to top it all off, Cape Town and South Africa as a whole add to the entire adventure. I wish I could do it all over again!
June 2017, EBS Cape Town
Honestly, I don’t know how to put my experience I had here into words. This place has opened my eyes to so many possibilities and has given me one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had and I wish it would of never ended. Thank you guys for the memories and my certificate! I will be recommending this course to everyone and hope to be putting my new found skills to some good use!
March 2017, EBS Dublin
What can you do after you graduate?
- Search through amazing job opportunities on our platform, EBS MatchStaff
- Begin working in any cocktail bar, 5* hotel or high-end venue straight after graduation
- Use your new skills and knowledge to accelerate your career
- Work around the world and fulfill your wanderlust
- Continue to build on your knowledge and open your own bar
- Work at festivals, weddings or any venue where people need quality drinks
Watch our free 7-episode mini-series
Starring EBS instructor Dimi!
- Find out how to do the basics of bartending using your kitchen tools
- Learn how to use fire, perform simple tricks, and balance flavours
- Make your cocktails taste a whole lot better
Get a new episode, every morning, straight into your inbox
About European Bartender School (EBS)
In 1999, we made it our mission to make the world taste better by transforming people into professional bartenders worldwide. Now, we are the world’s largest bartender school and have 25+ schools located across 5 continents.
We got to where we are thanks to our experienced and passionate instructors. Over 50,000+ people have graduated from our courses that are developed by world-champion bartenders.
What will you do with EBS?