About our scholarships
2020 has been a tough year for Australia and New Zealand’s hospitality industry. Now more than ever, our community needs exceptional, highly trained bartenders to help the industry get back on track – and back to the way it was.
That’s why for a limited time only, we’re offering a number of students in New Zealand and Australia up to 40% off their International Bartender Course at EBS Sydney. That’s a saving of up to 1,240 AU$.
As the world’s leading bartender school, we’ve made it our mission to raise the standard of bartenders across the globe since 1999. That’s why we’re committed to helping the industry get back on its feet by producing bartenders who will help keep standards high for years to come.
What you'll get with the International Bartender Course
- Six hours of bartender training per day, Monday to Friday
- Specially trained EBS instructors
- Weekly masterclasses with industry experts
- Bartending manual designed by world-leading bartenders
- Informative pre-course video pack
- Globally recognised certificate of completion
- Free lifelong access to our exclusive job platform, EBS MatchStaff
- The option to stay in our EBS accommodation
How to apply
Our scholarships are available to New Zealanders and Australians, and are valid for all International Bartender Courses held at EBS Sydney.
To apply, you have to be over 18 and able to travel to our Sydney school on the dates you’ve picked.
This offer is only available for a limited time, so don’t wait – find out if you’re eligible here.
Find work easily with the EBS job platform
Once you graduate, you’ll get free lifelong access to EBS Matchstaff. With this, you’ll be first in line for the best jobs in the industry. This exclusive online platform will connect you with top bars, restaurants and clubs all over the world, putting hundreds of exciting job opportunities at your fingertips.