What we're about
Producing the world’s best bartenders isn’t easy work. But our dedicated team has been making this possible since 1999. With 25+ schools across 5 continents, in just 20 years, we’ve trained up 70,000+ students who have gone on to do marvellous things.
So, how do we keep fuelling success? For starters, we maintain a positive, vibrant working environment where everyone knows everyone. Our two-level, open-plan office with a terrace, chill area, and in-house music system is designed to maximise creativity. Did we mention we’re based in beautiful Barcelona?
You’ll fit in here if you’re passionate about helping others satisfy their wanderlust, forge lifelong bonds, and better themselves both personally and professionally.
Life at EBS
What can EBS offer you?
EBS loves its employees and gives back to them by providing benefits - from company trips to language lessons.
Here's the full lowdown on what you get:
- Shorter shifts on Fridays
- Remote work options
- Free tea, coffee & fruit
- Ping pong table & PS4
- Birthday & anniversary gifts
- Weekly Spanish & English classes for all levels
- Fitness & wellbeing centre discounts
- Subsidised events & trips (in the past, we’ve visited Rome, Berlin, Mallorca, Ibiza & Amsterdam!)
Are you ready to advance your career?
You might just be the perfect candidate for one of our departments: IT, Sales, Marketing, HR, Operations, Customer Service, Education, and Finance. Check out our vacancies below...
You will provide Community Management coverage for all of our social media profiles across all of our schools, worldwide.
- Helping our social media followers fall in love with EBS and progress to the lead and booking stage across all social channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter & LinkedIn.
- Review, reply and engage with the comments and messages we receive across all of our 50+ global and local (school) social media profiles; both social posts and ads.
- Help the Social Media Manager build our Community Management strategy and processes from scratch; defining our reply strategy, SLA targets and response templates.
- Be a point of contact for the social media teams in the schools, providing support (and eventually reporting) in order to improve their profiles.
- Ensure we follow the tone of voice and brand guidelines established by the Social and Creative teams in every. single. reply.
- Understand both our organic social strategy and our social paid advertising funnel, in order to suggest content or copy ideas that will resonate with our audience and increase engagement (more likes, comments & shares) across all organic and paid posts.
- Support the Social Media Manager in developing and maintaining social content calendars and plans, helping streamline our new social content production process.
- Stay current: follow the latest trends in social media to ensure we’re communicating in a relevant way with our target audience (e.g. you know what ‘OK boomer’ means).
Find out more here.
You will be responsible for designing and defining the optimal on-page SEO strategy, identifying and executing opportunities to improve search rankings for key terms of our company’s content, as well as implementing short and long-term SEO content initiatives.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance through content creation and content strategising
- Goal-setting based on the implementation of SEO optimised content
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes related to SEO content strategy
- Contribute to blogs on an ongoing basis to promote our products and attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers
- Collaborate with ambassadors, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both our audience and business aims
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Coordinate with the Creative Team to illustrate articles and related posts in line with our value proposition
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Identify methods for recognising customers’ needs, gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- Spot internal linking opportunities between new and existing content.
Find out more here.
Drop our HR team an email telling us how you'd like to form part of EBS. Don't forget to attach your CV and cover letter!
In a nutshell...
Employees of 18 nationalities
We're a diverse bunch🌍
11 languages spoken in the office
You won't need Duolingo anymore🗣️
Cool company socials
We love a good get together🎉
Head Office in sunny Barcelona
Lunch on the terrace, anyone? ☀️
Yearly company conventions
When all the EBS family meets👨👩👧👧
Fully equipped in-office bar
Where we stir up new course content🍹
"Hard work, spirit & soul."
This is the EBS motto - you've probably seen it written on our t-shirts and bar equipment. But what does it mean?
To put it simply, these are the ideals EBS strives to embody - be it in the Head Office or across our schools.
We believe in choosing to look on the bright side every day and inspiring others with our positivity. It's having a determined attitude and sticking to whatever we're doing until it's done. It's a commitment to improving ourselves and the things around us.
Come and work with us - we don't bite!
Our selection process varies depending on the role and level of seniority required.
Our typical hiring procedure goes as follows:
-Preliminary interview with HR
-Second interview with the relevant department manager
-Final interview in our offices
Don’t worry about prepping for standardised logic or numerical intelligence tests, our assessments are designed to see how you would approach a day with us. We pride ourselves on keeping the process transparent and taking on talent purely based on merit.
Do a bit of research! We want to hear what you know about us and why that makes you believe you're a good fit. Don't be afraid to show what you can do. Be forthcoming about your achievements or experience - we like people with initiative and good communication skills. Don't be nervous! Our goal is to put you at ease and tell you about our rewarding mission. Just be you. And if you have any questions...fire away!
Our office is a bright, friendly place. It’s a comfortable space where you’ll be able to work to the best of your ability (and stop for the odd chat now and then). Of course, in true EBS style, we also have a fully equipped bar where we develop, film, and teach course content.