Train now, pay later
EBS Pay Later is a payment plan that allows you to split the cost of your course into 6,12, or 18 comfortable instalments.
That means you can train first, get qualified as a professional, and finish paying off the course after graduating and landing a job.
How it works
You can select EBS Pay Later as your finance option in the booking engine or over the phone with the help of our Student Support Team. You’ll have the freedom to choose between various instalment options to pay back the cost of the course as best suits you. Your approval to enter into the payment plan will be subject to a credit check.
The plan includes:
- Admin fee (monthly)
- Course instalment (monthly)
To kickstart your EBS Pay Later plan, all you have to do is pay the first due instalment up front. From then on, the monthly payments will be taken automatically. You will be able to view your payment history in your student account.T&C
The requirements to enter into this flexible payment plan are:
- Be an individual who is at least 18 years old
- Be capable of entering into a legally binding contract
- Have a valid email address and phone number
- Have a valid debit or credit card
- Have a sufficient credit score to meet the EBS limit
- EBS Pay Later payment plan is only available in the UK, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, and Norway.
If the automatic payment fails, we’ll notify you and ask you to update your details or add a different card so you can successfully transfer us the instalment. If you fail to do so after 3 days, you’ll be charged a late fee of £10.
If the payment still hasn’t been received after 30 days, you will be charged a late fee of 10% of the total amount owed. It is likely that we will terminate your account, meaning the full outstanding amount will be due immediately.
Yes, you can cancel your plan at any time. You must then pay the remaining amount in full as soon as possible.